MyActiveCenter Change Log
Last Updated September 21, 2017
- Fixed issue with the wrong price being used on Activities list and when registering for an event.
- Improved new users form to throw an error if the entered email address is invalid.
- Fixed issue with events and series appearing that are not supposed to in MyActiveCenter.
- Improved the performance of the Activities page.
- Fixed issue with events not listing properly on the Activities page.
- Added event costs to the calendar.
- Added a new page to simplify when viewing and enrolling in a series.
- Event and series discounts are now displayed throughout MyActiveCenter.
- Fixed a bug that did not sort events alphabetically when event names weren't capitalized.
- MyActiveCenter may not work properly in Internet Explorer, so we've added a warning to top of the page for those users.
- Moved How It Works sections to be more visible for new visitors.
- Improved how series information is gathered so all related events are included.
- Added feature to add spouse when activating a MyActiveCenter account.
- Centers with deferred payments disabled will no longer show the resulting unused Unpaid section within My Activities.
- Fixed a bug that prevented any line items from being displayed on the receipt when being redirected from PayPal.
- MySeniorCenter compatibility update
- Fixed a bug causing PayPal requests to respond with status 401 for some users
- Removed contact info form on My Account page
- API: Activity child objects now contain
- PayPal integration has been updated to support latest security features.
- The checkout flow now supports CAD currency.
- Group discounts configured in MySeniorCenter are now reflected in MyActiveCenter.
- The glitch preventing users from signing in on mobile has been fixed
- Activity cost no longer displays the Activity template cost to allow for individual activities to be priced differently.
- Activities that are scheduled for today but have already started are now included in the list of activities.
- Centers now have additional flexibilty with online payments.
Payment can be required in advance (typical) and/or deferred payments can be allowed.
For centers looking to provide a lower barrier to entry for members who are uncomfortable
with online payments, deferred payments allow a member to enroll now and pay later at the center.
- The Group enrollment API has been revemped to address inconsistencies with payment record creation.
- Centers can now designate an e-mail address to recieve alerts when members register for activities via MyActiveCenter.
- Secure browsing over HTTPS is now required throughout the site.
- Changes to site functionality and bugfixes are now listed in this change log.