MyActiveCenter Change Log
Last Updated June 23, 2017
- PayPal integration has been updated to support latest security features.
- The checkout flow now supports CAD currency.
- Group discounts configured in MySeniorCenter are now reflected in MyActiveCenter.
- The glitch preventing users from signing in on mobile has been fixed
- Activity cost no longer displays the Activity template cost to allow for individual activities to be priced differently.
- Activities that are scheduled for today but have already started are now included in the list of activities.
- Centers now have additional flexibilty with online payments.
Payment can be required in advance (typical) and/or deferred payments can be allowed.
For centers looking to provide a lower barrier to entry for members who are uncomfortable
with online payments, deferred payments allow a member to enroll now and pay later at the center.
- The Group enrollment API has been revemped to address inconsistencies with payment record creation.
- Centers can now designate an e-mail address to recieve alerts when members register for activities via MyActiveCenter.
- Secure browsing over HTTPS is now required throughout the site.
- Changes to site functionality and bugfixes are now listed in this change log.